Soursop Juice with condesed MIlk Recipe
- 75gr Soursop, Peel the fruit, the skin is very soft and can be peeled by hand. and remove all the seeds
- 1-2 tbsp sweetened condensed milk – (optional)
- water or cold water, 250ml
- ice cube (optional)
- Put fruit , Condesed milk, water/cold water, into blender.
- Blend for a few second, until smooth puree. (If you prefer
a smooth drink, use a strainer and the additional water to remove fruit fibers.)
- Serve in glass with or without ice cubes.
- Laboratory research studies conducted on mice show promise for Soursop leaf, seed and fruit extracts as potential treatments to reduce or eliminate the spread of cancer cells in the body
- One of the benefits of soursop fruits for health is the power to kill the cancer cells, even 1000 times more than what can be presented by chemotherapy. This fruit is worthy to be your one of healthy juices in the daily menu.
- The nutrients present in soursop are amino acids, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), calcium, carbohydrates, iron, phosphorus, fibers, thiamine and riboflavin, etc.
- Ascorbic acid increases the amount of antioxidants in the body. These help fight against the free radicals in the body.
- Soursop is also used as a remedy for cough, diarrhea, fever and indigestion