Dragon Fruit Juice Recipes
- 200gr (1/2) Dragon Fruit, Cut the dragon fruit in half. Scoop out the flesh with a spoon. Reserve the halves for serving,if desired. Freeze the halves until you are ready to fill them. The tiny seeds are edible
- 1-2 tbsp sweetened condensed milk – (optional)
- water or cold water, 250ml
- Fill dragon fruit and water/cold water into blender. add 1 or 2 tablespoon condensed milk.(optional).
- Blend for about a minute until nice and smooth
- Serve Chilled.
- 60 calories each and are rich in vitamin C, B1, B2 and B3, and minerals such as iron, calcium, and phosphorus
- low amount of cholesterol,
- monounsaturated fats, helping the heart stay in great condition
- Eating the flesh and seeds, which contain good protein, will keep your body fortified and satisfied.
- They have a high fiber content, which can assist with poor digestion and constipation
- Eating the flesh and seeds, which contain good protein, will keep your body fortified and satisfied
- The high amount of fiber in dragon fruit can ultimately help regulate daibetes, it can be stabilize blood sugar levels by suppressing sugar spikes.
- dragon fruit with its rich antioxidants can keep the skin tight and young
- anti-inflammatory fruit.