Avocado slice Recipes
- 150gr (1/2) Avocado, wash the fruit before cutting or slicing. take out the pit,
- 150ml, fresh milk
- Ice cube.
- wash the fruit before cutting or slicing. take out the pit,slice avocado
- Serve in to glass with ice cube and add fresh milk.
- Avocados are very nutritious and contain a wide variety of nutrients, including 20 different vitamins and minerals.
- Avocados are actually very high in potassium, which should support healthy blood pressure levels.
- Avocados tend to be high in fiber,Fiber can have various important benefits for weight loss and metabolic health.
- eating avocado can improve heart disease risk factors like Total, LDL and HDL cholesterol, as well as blood triglycerides.
- Some studies in isolated cells have shown that nutrients in avocados may have benefits in preventing prostate cancer, and lowering side effects of chemotherapy in some cells.
Nutrition Facts: for 150gr Avocado
|Total Fat (g)||23|
|Sat Fat (g)||3|
|Trans Fat (g)||0|
|Polyunsaturated Fat (g)||3|
|Monounsaturated Fat (g)||15|
|Total Carbohydrate (g)||13|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||10|
|Folate (mcg or µg)||135|
|Pantothenic Acid (mg)||2.2|
|Vitamin A (IU)||220|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.4|
|Vitamin C (mg)||13|
|Vitamin E (IU)||4.4|